- thoughts thought after lorelai gilmore’s demise & my best professional failure thus far (tormented mentors III)
- summer lovin’, kafka dreamin’
- the 30-something friend you should never have slept with introduces you to his mentor, and the power imbalance between the two of you is finally crystal clear
- shaken up
- ah, bartleby! ah, incomprehensible urge to do whatever i feel i shouldn’t!
eithernor on when dorothy parker meets the… Jona on when dorothy parker meets the…
- Adored fascists
- Curriculum vitae
- Just for the hell of it
- Nothing fails like success
- Pragmatics of the outside
- Promises to keep & miles to go
- Pun intended
- Rage against the Zeitgeist
- Self-conscious on the couch
- Sentimental Valium
- Senza categoria
- Speculative (life)fiction
- Stuck in the middlebrow
- Two and the same
- Xanax, Xanax, Xanax on
- Yellow Notebook
- Follow Either/Nor on WordPress.com
Monthly Archives: July 2015
dreams can come true: look at me baby i’m with you. you know you gotta have hope, you know you’ve got to be strong.
you can lead what-if-ing to even-though-ing, but you can’t make it think.
the manager of a gambling den, a right-wing politician who writes soft-porn fiction on the side, and a spanish teacher recovering from morphine addiction walk into a bar.
for some women ex-boyfriend reunions are erotic dreams. for others they’re jokes.
if i start writing now, can i have a novel published before the adjective ‘dunhamian’ is coined?
what is essential may be invisible to the eye, but i’m pretty sure my heart is at least myopic as well.
maybe it’s not that mine’s too low. maybe everyone else’s is way too high.