- thoughts thought after lorelai gilmore’s demise & my best professional failure thus far (tormented mentors III)
- summer lovin’, kafka dreamin’
- the 30-something friend you should never have slept with introduces you to his mentor, and the power imbalance between the two of you is finally crystal clear
- shaken up
- ah, bartleby! ah, incomprehensible urge to do whatever i feel i shouldn’t!
eithernor on when dorothy parker meets the… Jona on when dorothy parker meets the…
- Adored fascists
- Curriculum vitae
- Just for the hell of it
- Nothing fails like success
- Pragmatics of the outside
- Promises to keep & miles to go
- Pun intended
- Rage against the Zeitgeist
- Self-conscious on the couch
- Sentimental Valium
- Senza categoria
- Speculative (life)fiction
- Stuck in the middlebrow
- Two and the same
- Xanax, Xanax, Xanax on
- Yellow Notebook
- Follow Either/Nor on WordPress.com
Category Archives: Adored fascists
i would prefer not to, but i do it anyway. i dislike it thoroughly and repeat it the next day.
the manager of a gambling den, a right-wing politician who writes soft-porn fiction on the side, and a spanish teacher recovering from morphine addiction walk into a bar.
for some women ex-boyfriend reunions are erotic dreams. for others they’re jokes.
as long as they do so the same way i like them: against their better judgement.
act 1: a boy meets a slut “Who are you?” asked the little prince, and added, “You are very pretty to look at.” “I am a fox,” the fox said. “Come and play with me,” proposed the little prince. “I … Continue reading
it’s only obvious that men who are in two minds will soon experience the need of being in two bodies.