- thoughts thought after lorelai gilmore’s demise & my best professional failure thus far (tormented mentors III)
- summer lovin’, kafka dreamin’
- the 30-something friend you should never have slept with introduces you to his mentor, and the power imbalance between the two of you is finally crystal clear
- shaken up
- ah, bartleby! ah, incomprehensible urge to do whatever i feel i shouldn’t!
eithernor on when dorothy parker meets the… Jona on when dorothy parker meets the…
- Adored fascists
- Curriculum vitae
- Just for the hell of it
- Nothing fails like success
- Pragmatics of the outside
- Promises to keep & miles to go
- Pun intended
- Rage against the Zeitgeist
- Self-conscious on the couch
- Sentimental Valium
- Senza categoria
- Speculative (life)fiction
- Stuck in the middlebrow
- Two and the same
- Xanax, Xanax, Xanax on
- Yellow Notebook
- Follow Either/Nor on WordPress.com
Monthly Archives: March 2014
the sacrifice doesn’t always result in marrying mr. darcy.
the holiday: cameron diaz sees her life as a bunch of trailers for a movie never made. graduate students see their lives as a bunch of abstracts for articles never written, and they most definitely won’t meet jude law in … Continue reading
never indulging in total unconsciousness makes you feel less guilty, since you can finally feel guilty all the time.
daytime tv shows suggest never to underestimate the power of alliteration.
makes critics happy and readers go blind
the factory defect of speech capability often curbs men’s enthusiasm for their human blow-up dolls.
both wrong names and wrong panties should be taken into careful consideration before compromising one’s virtue.