- thoughts thought after lorelai gilmore’s demise & my best professional failure thus far (tormented mentors III)
- summer lovin’, kafka dreamin’
- the 30-something friend you should never have slept with introduces you to his mentor, and the power imbalance between the two of you is finally crystal clear
- shaken up
- ah, bartleby! ah, incomprehensible urge to do whatever i feel i shouldn’t!
eithernor on when dorothy parker meets the… Jona on when dorothy parker meets the…
- Adored fascists
- Curriculum vitae
- Just for the hell of it
- Nothing fails like success
- Pragmatics of the outside
- Promises to keep & miles to go
- Pun intended
- Rage against the Zeitgeist
- Self-conscious on the couch
- Sentimental Valium
- Senza categoria
- Speculative (life)fiction
- Stuck in the middlebrow
- Two and the same
- Xanax, Xanax, Xanax on
- Yellow Notebook
- Follow Either/Nor on WordPress.com
Monthly Archives: October 2014
why, why, why state things that are NOT going to not happen?
and i feel like charles bovary
i can die if i want to
unlike the night at the museum, won’t have any sequel.
male civilization may progress out of a desire to overpower the fathers; but female creativity does progress out of a desire to overpower ex boyfriends.
give too much too soon and you’ll get back too little too never
and the rule is you’re the rule when it comes to good things and you’re the exception when it comes to bad things.