- thoughts thought after lorelai gilmore’s demise & my best professional failure thus far (tormented mentors III)
- summer lovin’, kafka dreamin’
- the 30-something friend you should never have slept with introduces you to his mentor, and the power imbalance between the two of you is finally crystal clear
- shaken up
- ah, bartleby! ah, incomprehensible urge to do whatever i feel i shouldn’t!
eithernor on when dorothy parker meets the… Jona on when dorothy parker meets the…
- Adored fascists
- Curriculum vitae
- Just for the hell of it
- Nothing fails like success
- Pragmatics of the outside
- Promises to keep & miles to go
- Pun intended
- Rage against the Zeitgeist
- Self-conscious on the couch
- Sentimental Valium
- Senza categoria
- Speculative (life)fiction
- Stuck in the middlebrow
- Two and the same
- Xanax, Xanax, Xanax on
- Yellow Notebook
- Follow Either/Nor on WordPress.com
Category Archives: Curriculum vitae
thoughts thought after lorelai gilmore’s demise & my best professional failure thus far (tormented mentors III)
– premenopausal women should not be trusted to deliver eulogies and research grants – when all else fails, fall back on autobiography, and fail better – someone could save the day if they weren’t too busy impersonating sean spicer – … Continue reading
i find a 4-pack yogurt in the fridge in my mother’s home. even though the 4-pack looks like a 4-pack, however, it’s actually a pigeon — a pigeon i’m responsible for, but i’d forgotten about that. i’m feeling upset because … Continue reading
the manager of a gambling den, a right-wing politician who writes soft-porn fiction on the side, and a spanish teacher recovering from morphine addiction walk into a bar.
for some women ex-boyfriend reunions are erotic dreams. for others they’re jokes.
as soon as i make peace with the idea that it’s too late to die young, it dawns on me that it’s also too late to be a young divorcée.
some people play the little match girl, and some people play the little match.