- thoughts thought after lorelai gilmore’s demise & my best professional failure thus far (tormented mentors III)
- summer lovin’, kafka dreamin’
- the 30-something friend you should never have slept with introduces you to his mentor, and the power imbalance between the two of you is finally crystal clear
- shaken up
- ah, bartleby! ah, incomprehensible urge to do whatever i feel i shouldn’t!
eithernor on when dorothy parker meets the… Jona on when dorothy parker meets the…
- Adored fascists
- Curriculum vitae
- Just for the hell of it
- Nothing fails like success
- Pragmatics of the outside
- Promises to keep & miles to go
- Pun intended
- Rage against the Zeitgeist
- Self-conscious on the couch
- Sentimental Valium
- Senza categoria
- Speculative (life)fiction
- Stuck in the middlebrow
- Two and the same
- Xanax, Xanax, Xanax on
- Yellow Notebook
- Follow Either/Nor on WordPress.com
Monthly Archives: August 2014
know ye not that your body is the temple of the Holy Ghost which is in you, which ye have of God, and ye are not your own?
buddhists are their own bodies; cartesians own their own bodies; and, apparently, christians rent theirs.
if you have hpv and you know it, clap your hands
for papers about moral grey areas are mockingly funny and slightly threatening.
after derrida we cannot resort to language, rationality, clothes, laughing, remembering, mourning… thank god we still have hpv.
and after all you’re not
the hypochondriac get sick, too