- thoughts thought after lorelai gilmore’s demise & my best professional failure thus far (tormented mentors III)
- summer lovin’, kafka dreamin’
- the 30-something friend you should never have slept with introduces you to his mentor, and the power imbalance between the two of you is finally crystal clear
- shaken up
- ah, bartleby! ah, incomprehensible urge to do whatever i feel i shouldn’t!
eithernor on when dorothy parker meets the… Jona on when dorothy parker meets the…
- Adored fascists
- Curriculum vitae
- Just for the hell of it
- Nothing fails like success
- Pragmatics of the outside
- Promises to keep & miles to go
- Pun intended
- Rage against the Zeitgeist
- Self-conscious on the couch
- Sentimental Valium
- Senza categoria
- Speculative (life)fiction
- Stuck in the middlebrow
- Two and the same
- Xanax, Xanax, Xanax on
- Yellow Notebook
- Follow Either/Nor on WordPress.com
Category Archives: Résumés
smudged tears, bruised lipstick, blackened ego
the manager of a gambling den, a right-wing politician who writes soft-porn fiction on the side, and a spanish teacher recovering from morphine addiction walk into a bar.
for some women ex-boyfriend reunions are erotic dreams. for others they’re jokes.
love story ached genuinely, lied selectively, blamed wholeheartedly. counterintuitiveness signed, sealed, deliverd. then turned back. short love story first date, third base, last seen. compensating grossly misunderstood but slutty: never underpaid. unfinished autobiography nothing against my better judgement – yet. … Continue reading
self-respect, pride; affectation, decorum. lost virtues, acquired tastes; potayto, potahto.
someone different, something similar.
know ye not that your body is the temple of the Holy Ghost which is in you, which ye have of God, and ye are not your own?
buddhists are their own bodies; cartesians own their own bodies; and, apparently, christians rent theirs.